Sunday 6 March 2011

A Bit Off Topic


I know this is so off topic, but i just found this photo on my laptop and i couldnt stop laughing. 
It was taken the end of March 2 years ago for my friends birthday when we were all still freshers. We all went out dressed up as him (unfortunatley he's not in the photo) but it was such a laugh! To think then how easy uni was and comparing it to now when all i seem to be doing is sat reading books all day is madness.
Anyway, my dissertation is due in next monday, hopefully ill be able to do a few more posts (not filled with silly pics) before then, but if not, then im sorry, youll have to stick with me, i really am trying to juggle everything at the moment.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x