Tuesday 1 March 2011

DISSaster


Im trying to get my dissertation done, but its not going as well as id hoped. Today my plan was to get my books out and write a good thousand words then aim to do it again this evening. Ive done maybe a couple of hundred. I have no motivation at all. I pretty much always do my work on my bed or the floor. I have a desk, but its got loads of crap on it, and its not big enough anyway. On top of that, im still trying to adjust to both pairs of my glasses. Although they have the same prescription, the lenses feel different. My black ones that i wore in my last post feel beveled, so take a while to adjust to, and these purple ones (that match my hair?) are white inside and i cant quite ignore that yet. (im sure if your a spec wearer you understand?) i tend to wear my glasses all the time (i cant see in the distance) so its just easier as i have to wear them for driving anyway. So yeah, heres me (again) looking like a complete tramp in my jumper (and trackies that you cant see) trying to get something done.
I hope anyone else thats trying to get work/dissertation done is managing better than me. I know Victoria and Lily are both in the same boat, so im not alone.
Ps. To anyone doing a dissertation next year, i advise you start it straight away. (and pick a good subject!)

Anyone have any good tips on how to not procrastinate?
x

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could help, but I'm a procrastinator myself :)


    If you ever get a chance, I'd love for you to check out my February Favorites post!!

    ashleyborysewich.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    -Ashley

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x