Wednesday 27 October 2010

Nail design using a stamp?


Earlier in the year me and my sister went to New York where i done my university work placement, while we were there we done some shopping and i came home with this baby.
Its a Konad Nail art kit. The basic idea of it is to put your nail varnish onto the plate, scrape the excess varnish off with the scraper and then use the stamper to collect the actual design onto it, then stamp it onto your nail.
I havn't really used it much before now, but im just starting to play around with it and get the hang of it. Ill post some pictures later/tomorrow for you to see.
Have you seen anything like this before?/Do you have anything similar? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x