Tuesday 26 October 2010

Barry M Nail Art.

(Click To Enlarge)

Hey guys, sorry for the delay, the past couple of weeks have been manic. I celebrated my birthday last week and ive had a uni deadline, so its all been rush rush rush!

Anyway, about a month ago i got my hands on the Barry M "Instant Nail Effect" varnish. I didn't paint it before because my nail were still pretty damaged from the acrylics, and i didnt want the nail effect to draw attention to that. Anyway, theyre now looking and feeling stronger and healthier, so i thought id jump on the band wagon and see how this bad boy turns out. I quite like it, although this morning i managed to peel the whole nail's worth of varnish off 5 of my nails. I think i overpainted yesterday. The base coral colour is a buildable colour but wishy-washy with only one or two coats. Along with base coats, top coats and the barry m stuff, there was probably about 7 layers on. ha/

Also, since i bought it, i've been loving Models Own 'Purple Ash" I need to get hold of "Grace Green" next! 





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x