Thursday 1 December 2011

Batiste is going wild!

Here's the latest addition to the Batiste family, Sassy and darling, Wild.


Batiste explains it to be for daring girls who are in touch with their animal instinct. A feisty oriental fragrance with loads of personality, it's the perfect partner when you’re out on the prowl.


I can't say this is my favourite of their range, i always have my trusted hint of colour or blush cans in my room ready for when i need a quick refresh. However, the consistency of this one feels thicker and fuller than the others. 


To love:
The packaging
The smell
The size




Overall, i do like it, however they do have better products in their range. A great stocking filler for Christmas! 


You can pick Wild up from Boots for £2.99, for more information, visit the Batiste website

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x