Monday 24 October 2011

Here She Goes Again

After some much needed time away, i'm back blogging again, and with some new products, new thoughts on things (and a new job!!) i'm ready to get back into regular posting!
Firstly, i want to say thank you to everyone that's hung around and sent me lovely e-mails and tweeted me, it really means a lot! 

I'm planning to do a major re-vamp (again) to the blog! That'll be going on this week, so say goodbye to the patterned background! I also want to change the content of my blog slightly. Keeping product reviews, photos and all things 'therealsteph'-like, but alongside this, include more lifestyle content. After all, my blog is like an online diary isn't it?!

Until tomorrow.. x

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x