Tuesday 19 July 2011

Welcome Back!


Top: American Apparel, Cardi: H&M, Ring: Love Hearts and Crosses
So After a few days of getting sorted, i'm back! Over the weekend i went up to see my boyfriend in his hometown of Staffordshire. We went to his cousins wedding and this photo was taken the day after at their garden party. We're planning to go out tomorrow and take some photos that i can hopefully upload on my blog. Normally i use my normal digital camera, but i'm going to take out my DSLR which i've been playing with tonight.


My friend has decided for her 21st that she wants us to all go to Essex. After looking up all the details of hotels and clubs, the only thing i know for sure is that it's going to be one expensive night! She's a huge fan of TOWIE, so the sugar hut is one of the places she's determined to go to! So now we've all been talked into going, we need to find a cheap b&b/hotel to stay in the Brentwood area. If anyone knows of anywhere, please let me know!


Not really sure what's going on with the weather recently. I'm hoping the sun comes out sometime soon so my pale skin can see some colour! (i'm secretly excited for thick jumpers and boots in autumn!)


Looking forward to taking some photos and showing you all tomorrow. x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x