Monday 18 July 2011

Oops!

Hi Guys


Sorry my posting has been few and far between recently. After finishing university i've just moved home, swapped rooms, trying to unpack, clear out and find place for everything i seem to have accumulated in the past 3 years. On top of that, I'm in search of a job. I've just finished at the place i was working at for the last 2 years (on and off between university term times) so I'm focused on finding a career. Its much tougher than i first thought and although there are lots of general jobs on offer, I'm trying to my hardest to find and only apply for ones i would genuinely love to work at. Anyway, like i said before, i promise i will try my hardest to get some posts done over the next few days to update you, along with reviews and new spends and hopefully there will be some new and interesting weekly features being involved too!
Take care! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x