Friday 8 April 2011

Don't Believe The Hype: 01

Hi guys, Sorry again about the delay on the posts, uni work has been taking up pretty much all of my time, and with this beautiful weather today, ive been catching up in the garden with the blogs ive missed recently.

So this will be the first installment of some of the products i feel have had lots of hype, but don't feel theyre much to write home about. Let me know if you agree/disagree. 

Vol 01: Collection 2000, Big Fake Mascara.


After hearing the hype about this, i, like most people, jumped on the bandwagon and bought it. Although i didn't use it straight away because i was half way through using another, i waited till i was done and gave it a whirl. 
The main thing i hate about this mascara is the wand. I hate wands that remind me more of a hairbrush than a mascara brush. I agree with most people that is is big, and it does make your lashes look slightly longer,  i don't feel like its the most amazing one i've used before. It feels dry, and even when you use a couple of layers, it doesn't seem to add a great deal of definition. My personal one also tells me that its two different colours, one label says 'black brown' the other says 'black' hmm. Its a shame because i don;t actually mind the collection 2000 range. Ive had a few products of theirs past and present, and really expected more.
Maybe it's just me though, i think with all the hype, i expected it to be so much better, but really it's nothing that special. I'd reccomend you spend your £5 elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x