Saturday 19 March 2011

How would i put a spring in my spring?

Afternoon girls.


In answer to Aussies question, heres how:


Get my barnet sorted. I want more choppy layers in my hair, so it looks nice again and not all grown out.


Finish uni, graduate and get a job that i actually enjoy! (lighten my mood!)


Go shoppinggggg, (Lighten my pockets for sure)


Get into a healthy eating kick, (Lighten my waist!) 


I want this spring to be the best one, because its my last one at uni with some amazing people ive spent the last 3 years of my life with. Play in the parks, take lots of photos and keep the student in me going for a couple more weeks. Ill be happy that way.


Probably a little off topic, but that would make my spring! :)




*You can enter yourself in to the aussie comp by clicking here and reading the details, and enter yourself in the form of a blogpost!*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x