Friday 11 February 2011

Midnight Red

If you follow me on twitter, then you'll know that earlier i decided to dye my hair. I dye my hair quite frequently i suppose. (Every 4/5 months) and recently i've been loving the reds and plums that i keep seeing. Im fairly pale, so im not a huge fan of going dark (ive been black before, and purpley-blacky-brown amongst lots of other colours) but thought bugger it. I nipped to the shops and picked up a dye called "midnight Red" by schwarzkopf (the LIVE range) its a deep brown with a subtle red hint to it. Just what i thought i wanted.


Here are some before and after shots...



(excuse the state of my room, top and general self) The last time i dyed my hair was back in October, Halloween infact. The majority of the colour has generally faded, but i did have roots. I don't mind the colour that it normally goes, but its just boring and not the nicest brown. (i generally tend to dye it a chocolate brown)


This is what it looks like now. (Again excuse the state of everything) The random piece of browny-red hair is just where it caught the light more than other bits. It looks dark, but the photo was taken tonight, so no natural light, so im yet to see what it properly looks like yet. Ill give it another wash in the morning and see if it comes out more redish. the colour looked different in my room to some of the lights in other rooms? i dont know. It'll be interesting to see what it looks like in natural light i suppose. 

What do you all think? too dark?

1 comment:

  1. Hii, I like the top pic, the colour is sooo pretty i think!!! :) what did u use to colour your hair with back in oct?

    thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x