Friday 25 February 2011

Jibber Jabber 007

So delayed! Im so so so sorry to everyone thats a regular reader. I really can't believe how quickly these past 2 weeks (especially) have gone.


Firstly, thank you everyone for sticking with me while ive been on a go-slow blogging. Ive got some posts planned for the next few days, so hopefully ill get back in to the swing of things again.


I ordered some new glasses the other day that were apparently due to turn up today, but after about 5 phone calls to various specsavers (oxford, cheltenham and head office) we finally tracked them down. Im off to the boyf's this weekend, so they're now being sent special order to his house, so ill hopefully be getting them tomorrow. One pair is black the other is dark purple. not sure how im going to feel about them after i see them. It will be interesting..


Dissertation deadline is in just over 2 weeks, and my teachers decided it would be a great idea to make us hand a project in on the same day. how lovely of them. So thats so much more stress to worry about. Then our year long project is due in april. Im getting so stressed, i cant wait to graduate. I think someone in my class worked out we have about 14 weeks left, then thats our 3 years over. Scary stuff!!


I went out with some friends on Wednesday in what feels like such a long time. It was lovely being out with (some of) the gang again. We made an alcohol bin which consisted of various spirits and various juices all mixed together. Basically just a big bin of punch! lol. Im sure some photos will be up soon! :)


Tried some nail designs last night, ill take some photos and post them later tonight. Nothing special as im definitely not ambidextrous so my right hand is definitely a bodge job  but never mind.


Ill leave you with a little picture that i actually love. (sad i know)  If you don't get it, comment below and ill happily explain it. :)


I cant link the original source because my friend sent it to me, but if you know it, please let me know. :)

1 comment:

  1. At first I read the Ariel image and I was confused, but then I realized that it's a font! Haha :) Very cute.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x