Monday 6 June 2011

Exhibition

I've never actually showed any of my uni work on here before, but after finally finishing university, i thought i'd stick up some photos from the exhibition. I did try to take more, but unfortunately my camera needed re-formatting, so i couldn't get as many on the night. I popped back in today to take a few more piccies of my classes work (and some of my friends in photography). I know its a bit off-topic to the blog, but enjoy. 
(also, now that uni is out the way for good, there should be more regular posts!)











For anyone wanting to know, the large prints were taken by Chris Mammone. A very talented photographer. 

Have any of you just finished uni or college and have any exhibitions? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x