Wednesday 2 February 2011

Jibber Jabber 005

What a week! since starting jibber jabbers, i notice how quickly the week actually goes! 


I got back from Centre Parcs on Monday afternoon. We all had such a good weekend. Spent most of the time in the pool - in the rapids, im covered in bruises from banging into the walls, other people and the floor. ha. Heres a cheeky (not the best) photo of me and my boyfriend while we were there..
You'll have to excuse the fishing sign and the republic bag! we were on out way to the sports centre!


I have 2 deadlines on Monday, both for industry awards, so if you see me rambling on about photoshop, uni work, or D&AD/YCN on twitter, that'll be why. I do apologise! 


I put a giveaway up yesterday, i would love for you all to enter it!


I went home today, picked up my new battery for my mac. It seems to be working, so im happy about that. No more switching off when the wire accidently gets pulled out! 


I don't know if i'll be doing many posts till Monday as i want to get my work done, so bear with me if i don't post much. (These ones are a pretty big deal!)


Hope you're all having a good week, any plans for the weekend?

4 comments:

  1. Hope your able to get all your work done and stay in one piece lolz.

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its been years since I've been to centre parcs, I love it there! Good luck with your work xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. center parks! I wanted to go there at christmas but everything was not according to plan x)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hope you make your deadline - have a good weekend x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x