Tuesday 23 November 2010

Handmade beauties

While looking around the internet for some quirky christmas presents for my sister and some friends i came across Hannah Zakari. The site is full of beautiful accessories, bags, jewelry, stationary and more from various designers based in the UK and abroad. 
The website is owned and run by Rachael Lamb, who deals with all e-mails and makes it her mission to make your visit there enjoyable and easy. All products you find on her website are made by individual designers and have been hand crafted.

Forestry Pouch

Bad Apple Ring


Hello Cushion

Pink Cupcake Earrings

Busy Bee Notebook




If you like the look of this stuff check out Rachael's site or her blog

I'd love to know if any of you order anything. x

9 comments:

  1. Ah, I love the notebook. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That notebook is so cute! Definately something Id buy :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very very interesting for Christmas presents too!! thank you very much for visiting my blog ancd congrats for yours :-)

    I follow you and I hope you'll follow me back

    kisses,Giulia

    http://fashion-whatelse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh i love the bad apple ring xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute cupcakes! :)

    btw, I am your new follower, hope you will follow me back and be friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. thats adorable stuff :) great find - thanks for your comment on my blog i am now a follower xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely.

    Thank you for commenting my blog. I completely agree with you. Don't we all deserve a YSL ring?

    Hope to see you back there again,

    Dressing Miss Dolly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog, i try my hardest to reply to all the messages i get, so come back soon to see what i have to say x